There are no products in your shopping cart.
Outlook sometimes disables addins if it detects a problem with them. This normally happens if the plugin causes outlook to load slowly.
To enable the addin again you will need to do the following.
- Click file
- Click options
- Click addins
- Click "Go" at the bottom of the addins page
- Tick the box next to the "Opacus Outlook plugin v3"
- Press "Ok"
The plugin should now be enabled again.
If the plugin still fails to load, please follow the instructions here to find out more about the problem.
Once you have found the exact error message please email support (at) opacus.co.uk for more help.
This error means you have an issue connecting to our download server, this could be one of a few things.
- You do not have an active internet connection
- You have a web proxy that is having a problem connecting to the download server.
- You have firewall/antivirus software blocking the connection to the download server.
You may need to configure an exclusion in your proxy or firewall for the download server, the address for this is 22.214.171.124
This error means you may not have the Visutal Studio 2010 Tools For Office Runtime installed. You will need to download and install it from the link below and then try to install the plugin again.
If you already have the VSTO runtime installed then you may be experiencing a problem caused by a Microsoft bug (https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/c26d3f76-be37-4e1...)
Please try the following to workaround the problem..
In Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft shared\VSTO\10.0.
In that folder, you should find a file named VSTOInstaller.exe.config.
Rename it to VSTOInstaller.exe.config.old. (Ignore the warning from Windows about the file becoming unusable.)
Run the Opacus setup.exe again.
This error means your computer has encountered a problem when trying to validate the authenticode certificate used to the sign the plugin. You will need to configure your computer to prompt you to ignore the certificate error. You can do this in one of two ways.
1. Add "www.opacus.co.uk" to the trusted sites list in Internet explorer and re download the install package using Internet Explorer
2.To enable the ClickOnce trust prompt by using the registry editor
Open the registry editor:
Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type regedit32, and then click OK.
Find the following registry key:
If the key does not exist, create it.
Add the following subkeys as a string values, if it does not already exist, with the associated value shown below
"Internet" = "Enabled"
"MyComputer" = "Enabled"
This error may appear if you the installer detects a version conflict. To fix this you will need to try the following..
1. Uninstall any previous versions of Opacus software.
2. *Delete the C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Apps\2.0 directory or C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0
3. Run the opacus installer again.
If you have multiple clickonce apps installed please investigate the directories inside the "2.0" folder to identify the correct folder. Deleting everything inside the "2.0" folder will remove all installed click once apps